Do you absolutely love your Club and feel it deserves to be in the spotlight? Maybe you have yet to crack the Top 500, and maybe that’s not even your goal, but you know your Club is something special!
While we’ve received a great number of submissions, many of those Clubs no longer exist, or the players have changed so much we can’t feature them anymore. So, we’re looking for new submissions.
If you’ve sent in answers to the “Ten Questions” in the past and have not been featured, please consider updating your submission and sending it in again. The questions are below.
If your Club is featured on the Blog, every Club member receives COINS – plus a little something extra to sweeten the deal.
Here are a few pointers:
- Make sure your answers are interesting! We do get a lot of submissions, and the more creative or relatable the answers, the greater the likelihood of being picked!
- Include a picture! Even if it’s not of you, or anyone in the Club, a picture heightens interest.
- Answer all the questions. Many submissions get overlooked because not every question has an answer, and since the blog feature is called “Ten Questions With…” 7, 8, or 9 questions just won’t do.
So, now that you’re pumped to see YOUR Club get some attention, below you’ll find the Ten Questions. Please send them, with your Club’s name in the subject, to: email@example.com
- Who is your Club Organizer?
- And who is your Club Co Organizer?
- How long has your Club been around?
- What’s your motto?
- What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
- What are some things you all have in common?
- How would you describe your strategy?
- Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
- Who’s the funniest?
- Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
We look forward to hearing from you!