Hello Island Hoppers!
Spring is right around the corner and things are beginning to “spring” into action. This new update brings in a new look/more rewards for our “Daily Bonus Reward” and – coming soon – a much-requested new Club Feature – Perk Reorder! (details below)
Some of you may be wondering about Club Quests. Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about them! We are currently in the final stages of fixing the Club Quests system, so be on the lookout for more information about them in the next Community Update or on our Facebook page.
What’s New in version 4.3?:
Daily Bonus Reward: A new feature we’re excited about that we’ll be rolling it out to a random selection of players while we apply the final polish; the rest of you will continue to receive the same great Daily Bonuses you have been. The new Daily Bonus Reward allows allows to come back to Solitaire TriPeaks each day and collect a reward. Keep coming back every day consecutively to receive better and bigger rewards. (See “Note about feature testing” below).
- New Rewards: New rewards are available with Daily Bonus Rewards. Receive Boosters, Medallions, Wild Cards and more. Some days will activate 30 minutes of Free Play or 30 minutes of Hold Card on all levels.
- Milestone Rewards: Reach certain day streaks to collect Chests full of different items.
- Streak Meter: See how many days in a row you can play Solitaire Tripeaks.
COMING SOON! Clubs Perk Reorder: Leaders and Co-Leaders will be able to set their Club’s perk order based on their desired strategy. Want to go easiest to hardest? Hardest to easiest? Or something in between? You decide!.
- Move and drop Perks in the order you see fit
- All Club Members will start their way at the top of the new, reordered list, and work their way down automatically as Perks are completed.
- Perk order will be carried over from event to event.
- Perks that arrive during the middle of an event will be placed at the bottom of the Perk order allowing Leaders / Co-Leaders to strategize whether or not their Club should go for it.
- Members retain their option to manually move themselves from perk to perk.
Note about feature testing:
- Many of you have noticed that some players will see new features while others may not, due to how we test features. Our feature testing process allows us to test new and updated features with a small group of players before we expose it completely to the entire community. It’s important, not just for us, but for players too as it helps us get experiences/changes/new things in a good place based on how you as players actually use them.