One never knows what one will discover when going through the Club Spotlight considerations (if you haven’t submitted your Club – please do so!). This rather new Club has a rather unusual honorary member, whose sole purpose, perhaps, is to lead this Club to victory…
1. What is the name of your Club and who is your Club Organizer?
AddictAnonymous, Shana is the hostess-with-the-mostest.
2. And who is your Club Co Organizer?
Her loveliness, Kelly!
3. How long has your Club been around?
I know it’s very new, a couple of months, maybe?
4. What’s your motto?
3k a day! New ppl 3k b4 idle. No 18hr idle! P/O 2-3-6-4-5-1
5. What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
Guests, quests, whose the best, and everything in between. I talk to myself a lot on there, if that counts.
6. What are some things you all have in common?
We all get pretty annoyed if we miss a Club Quest. A lot of us are travelers, and fur babies of all types. Including Kelly’s Sugar Glider, Vic’try (I think I spelled that right). This is a picture of her (to the right).
7. How would you describe your strategy?
Get 6 done and over with. Work as a team to complete that, the rest is easy.
8. Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
That’s hard to say. Kevin, Boxcar, Bekah, Shana, Kelly, and Tosha come to mind, but we all work hard.
9. Who’s the funniest?
Kevin Kevin Kevin
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Have fun! This game is a great way to take your mind off of real life. And nothing is as good as finding a friend in an unexpected place.
And now visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum and tell us the strangest pet you’ve encountered. We will pick five random posts and the authors will receive a Wild Card on Friday!