With a name like “Perkies” you expect all your members to exhibit a downright “perky” demeanor. Well, that’s probably the case with this Club! While many of them belong to the same blood family, there’s no doubt that the term “family” applies to all the members.
1. What is the name of your Club, what league are you in, and who is your Club Leader?
The name of our Club is Perkies, we are in the Gold league, and Bertha is the leader.
2. And who is your Club Co-Leader?
We have two Co-Leaders, Nettie and Som3
3. How long has your Club been around?
Our Club has been around for about 3 years.
4. What’s your motto?
Our motto is “tributes, tributes, tributes”
5. What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
We mostly just talk about the game, but we do occasionally get some exciting news. One of our Club members, Xaniey took the time to let us know that her water had just broken and she would be gone for awhile. She is now back on and the proud mother of a 8lb 7oz baby boy!!
6. What are some things you all have in common?
We all love to play the game, but don’t like the strict rules that a lot of the more active Clubs require.
7. If your Club was a song, what song would it be?
“With a Little Help From My Friends”
8. What is something especially unique or interesting about your Club?
We have 6 family members in our Club. We had 8, but darn kids wouldn’t play for weeks. We taught them that just because they are family doesn’t mean we can give them any slack and removed them, (but only from the game, not our lives).
9. Has your Club ever helped someone through difficult times?
Nettie, our Co-Leader started this group as a leader. When it was discovered that she had liver failure, she made me (her mom) Leader. They helped me through a tough time. A year and a half later, her liver is starting to function again and she is now back playing faithfully.
10. What are the three things you’ve learned by being in a Club?
1) To be more patient, especially when trying to complete a Perk or Club Quest
2) To be more attentive to our Club as a whole
3) To keep my thoughts to myself when I know we aren’t playing to my standards.
Would YOU like to see YOUR Club featured in the Club Spotlight? Everyone in the Club will receive 75K Coins, 25 Free Plays, 5 Wilds, 5 Volcanoes and 10 Club Point Doublers! Find out all about the Club Spotlight!