They’re here all day. They’re here all night. They come from places all over the world – even Finland! They’re Night and Day, and they’ve formed a truly diverse Club of people from all over the globe who do a lot of amazing things – both inside and outside the game!
1. What is the name of your Club, what league are you in, and who is your Club Leader?
Night and Day. We are a top ten Platinum team and occasionally a Diamond team. Our team leader is Maha and we love her.
2. And who is your Club Co Leader?
Froggie (the best and hardest working) and JJ
3. How long has your Club been around?
4. What’s your motto?
Max, max, max and be a team player
5. What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
We talk about almost everything, family, cooking, chores, pets.
6. What are some things you all have in common?
We love playing this game. Most of us like to read. We have an off game book club.
7. Is your Club’s name accurate? If not, what SHOULD the Club be called?
The Club’s name is definitely accurate. We play night and day. We have members from all over the world, Australia, England, Saudi Arabia, Finland, US and Canada. We have retirees, health care workers, first responders, teachers, and many other occupations.
8. Dang! That’s quite a collection! Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
Definitely our hardest working member is Froggie our Co Leader. She is very, very good at keeping up with members who have maxed. She gets to know each member personally by becoming friends with them. She cares about each member very much and follows up with them if they have personal problems they have shared. She sends personal messages to each person reminding them to collect gifts from fb and anything else that might help them. She comments with a personal message in chat to each person who does something great. She keeps personal records of Club activities. She is a wonderful, loving, and very hard working team co leader and member.
9. That’s amazing. What’s a special talent that your Club’s leader has that makes it fun to be in this Club?
Our Club leader Maha has a special talent to make everyone seem they are important to her. She cares about each member personally. She shares her love of cooking, reading, watching movies and tv, and loving the game. She is always understanding and is a shoulder to lean on and talk to.
10. Who in your Club lives the furthest away from everyone else, and where is that?
I would think that Michelle from Australia lives the furthest away from everyone else. We love her. And she is a cat rescue person.