As much as we love our fellow humans, sometimes we just want to bond with the animals.
So, for the month of March – and depending on how popular this is, probably April – we’re going to redirect our Spotlight off of Players and Clubs for a little bit, and point it squarely on the Pets of Solitaire TriPeaks players!
If you have a pet you’d like to share with everyone, we’d love to see it and hear about it!
Just send over a picture (pictures are required for this one), and answer the following questions:
- What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
- What is the name of your pet/s?
- What breed or type is your pet/s?
- How did your pet/s come into your life?
- What’s the cutest thing your pet does?
- What’s the one thing you wish your pet would stop doing?
- How does your pet encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
- What’s the funniest story you have about something your pet/s did?
- Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about your pet/s?
- Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding your pet/s?
REMEMBER – YOU MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE! Once you’ve answered the questions and attached that picture, send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re looking forward to meeting your little bundle of cuteness!