Hello Island Hoppers!
Summer is in full swing and a new update is on its way! This update focuses on a number of small fixes and the addition of a new island called Rainbow Reefs! Below are a few of the improvements in version 3.11 to look forward to. Also, read on for a preview of a couple of changes coming in our 4.0 Update (due out in September/October). Take a look below and let us know what you think!
What’s New in version 3.11?:
- New Island: Come by and dive into Rainbow Reefs and encounter the Giant Rainbow Salamander as you play 100 new levels.
- Updated Scrolling for the Rankings page of the Clubhouse: Ever wondered which Clubs were in the top 500? Now you can! We updated the scrolling in the Rankings page to allow players to scroll farther down the lists now.
- Club Volcano: The Volcano in Clubs will be adjusted such that Clubs struggling to get the first few Perks will experience fewer eruptions during a Perk Event.
- +5 More Cards: We have started adjusting the cost of the +5 More Cards option to be a bit more fair. Not everyone will see this right away (see “Note about feature testing” below), but we know this has been a pain point so please be aware that we’re working on this now.
Version 4.0 Preview:
Club Co-Leaders: Coming in the 4.0 Update, Leaders (formerly known as Organizers) will now have the ability to promote any number of Club Members to be Co-Leaders of the club. Leaders and Co-Leaders will now be able to work together to manage the Club roster.
- Promote other Club Members to Co-Leader
- Approve Requests to Join
- Edit Club Settings
- Remove (“Kick”) Club Members
We’ve moved all the “requests to join” messages from the Leader’s inbox to a new Club Inbox located in the Clubhouse screen where the Leader and Co-Leaders can view and manage all the requests.
Club Quests: Also Coming in 4.0 are Club Quests! Quests have been a popular feature in Solitaire TriPeaks for individuals and now we’ll be adding Club Quests that require a minimum number of members to complete. These new Quests are in addition to a player’s individual Daily Quest and will be found in the Quest screen. Rally your teammates and get the Quest done before time expires!
Leaderboard Update: The weekly Red Star leaderboard is getting a pretty significant update to make the competition more fun for everyone and to give out better rewards.\
- Smaller Groups: Play against up to 100 Solitaire Tripeaks players every week.
- Leagues: Players will play to move up through the leagues to earn better bonuses and compete for bigger Coin rewards in the higher leagues.
- Rewards: Win Free Plays, Boosters and other goodies through each leagues’ bonus rewards.
- Promotion and Demotion: If you rank high in your group you’ll earn a promotion to the next league with better rewards. Finish low in your group and you risk moving down to a lower league.
Note about feature testing:
Many of you have noticed that some players will see new features while others may not, due to how we test features. Our feature testing process allows us to test new and updated features with a small group of players before we expose it completely to the entire community. It’s important, not just for us, but for players too as it helps us get experiences/changes/new things in a good place based on how you as players actually use them.