In our first, ever, Dad in the Spotlight, we meet Rachael, who introduces us to her father, John. John roped everyone he could into playing Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks, perhaps as a penance for not securing the rope in what they no-doubt call “The Rope Swing Incident.” Find out all about it…
1. What is YOUR name?
2. What is your Dad’s name?
3. How did you both discover Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks?
My dad was playing for a while and little by little got all of us kids, his mom, our mom, and his best friend all playing. I’m not even sure how he found it but he has at least a 3-year streak at this point!
4. Are you both in Clubs? Are you in the SAME Club?
Yes, we are both in the Tiki Bandits!
5. What’s the most “O-M-G Dad” thing he does?
Dad goes by “Pawpaw” in our Club because that’s what his grandkids call him. He always uses speak-to-text in the Club chat and it makes weird mistakes in his sentences. It’s so him to do that.
6. Have you ever had an argument over the game?
Just when he texts me to get on and finish my Club quest and I’m busy.
7. Sounds like *someone* needs reminders. Be honest – who is the better player?
Dad for sure! He keeps a notebook of his best levels and top scores!
8. What’s your favorite “Dad” joke?
What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef. What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.
9. What’s your favorite Dad story?
Once dad was pushing me in a swing in our yard. The ropes snapped and I went flying across the yard in the swing!
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Our family bonds over this silly game and find it fun and relaxing. Plus it’s great to chat in the Club Chat and stay connected in different states!
Want to see YOUR dad/father figure in the spotlight? You’ll both earn receive 100K Coins, 10 Freeplays, and 5 Wilds, 5 Volcanoes, plus all that fame! Find out More!