Almost in time for the Fourth of July, should her father be a little grumpy, you might find Samantha lightly singing: “He’s a something-something Dandy…” To find out what that “something” is, you’ll have to read on…
1. What is you name?
They call me ‘Shy’.
2. What is your Dad’s name?
3. How did you both discover Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks?
I’m not sure about him, but I randomly decided to play it years ago when it was a suggested app in the play store.
4. Are you both in Clubs? Are you in the SAME Club?
We’re both in 2Tipsy4Tikis.
5. What’s the most “O-M-G Dad” thing he does?
Makes everyone laugh. I joke he’s our team mascot because he’s definitely our club clown! 😂
6. Have you ever had an argument over the game? Yup!
We’re partners in closing the dig comp. He’s in charge but I have the better ideas so we argue about it sometimes. All friendly fun though!
7. Be honest – who is the better player?
Me. I’ve taught him a lot. That’s why I became a co leader, because he was so impressed with all I taught him.
8. What’s your favorite “Dad” joke?
He’s a cranky old man at times so I call him Cranky Doodle 😂🤣
9. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Treat your Clubmates like family. ♡
NEXT WEEK: We switch gears and pay tribute to YOUR hometown (should yours be the one featured) in our all-new HOMETOWN SPOTLIGHT! You’ll get 100K Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, 5 Volcanos and 10 Club Point Doublers! Find out all about it here: Hometown Spotlight