February is when we celebrate St. Valentine’s Day, and we get all mushy and gushy and lovey-dovey.
So, for the month of February, we’ll be focusing our attention on people who have fallen in love in Solitaire TriPeaks, or share their love for Solitaire TriPeaks with the love that they have for each other (ie: you’ve been married forever, but you both love the game).
If this sounds like you and your “Number One” – we’d love to feature you in a February “Isle of Love” spotlight! What do you need to do? Simple! Answer these ten questions and then email them to: email@example.com!
- What is your name?
- What is the name of your love?
- Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or do are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
- How did you meet?
- What’s your favorite thing about your sweetie? And your sweetie’s favorite thing about you?
- Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
- Are you both in the same Club? If so, which one?
- Be honest – who’s a better player?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
- Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
And if you have a picture, please send it along with your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org! And be sure to check out the “Isle of Love” spotlights all through the month of February!