Today Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks player Rosa introduces us to her hometown, the “Automotive Capital of Canada”, Windsor, Ontario! Between its beautiful parks, amazing riverside walks, and the amazing food found in “Little Italy” it sounds like a fantastic place to visit!
1. What is your name?
2. How long have you been playing Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks?
3. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
Yes, Card Sharks
4. What city or hometown are you introducing us to?
5. How long have you lived there?
6. What makes this place so special?
Windsor, Ontario is a city known for its automotive industry and culture. It has developed throughout the years because of its industrial and manufacturing heritage which makes it one of Canada’s most diverse cities it known as the “Automotive Capital of Canada”. Windsor is famous for its connection to the original Ford Motor Factory. Windsor is close to Detroit Michigan with just a river in between which makes it one of the best places for festivals and events because you can easily visit American cities. And is famous for its Royal connections to England.
7. If you were to show a couple of out-of-towners your hometown, where would you take them?
Just to name a few:
• Windsor Riverfront
• Caesars Windsor Casino
• Canadian Aviation Museum
• Dieppe Gardens
• Jackson Park
• Ojibway Nature Centre
• Olde Walkerville Neighborhood
• Willistead Manor
8. And if you were to take them out for a meal, where would you take them and what would you suggest they order?
Windsor is also famous for its “Little Italy” a little village with excellent shops and restaurants. Definitely any of the restaurants in this area and Italian food is my recommendation. Next would be pizza. Windsor is also known for its pizza absolutely a must try for anyone visiting for the first time.
9. What’s the one thing you wish was different about your hometown?
Bike Lanes in more places.
10. Any final thoughts about where you live?
Our crime rate is low making Windsor a safe place to visit and with the closeness to Detroit Michigan and all the city of Detroit has to offer makes it a great place to visit.
GET YOUR HOMETOWN FEATURED: Pay tribute to YOUR hometown our HOMETOWN SPOTLIGHT! If your hometown is chosen, you’ll get 100K Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds, 5 Volcanos and 10 Club Point Doublers! Find out all about it here: Hometown Spotlight