This is one of those stories that will make you believe that anything can happen. A seemingly ordinary visit to the Armed Forces Credit Union turned into a whirlwind romance, which very quickly led to a wedding! Eighteen years, and three boys later, these two are still madly in love!
1. What is your name?
My name is Danielle name in the game is daniperk
2. What is the name of your love?
My love’s name is Eugene, and his name in the game is eugeneperk
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
We have been married for 18 years and have 3 beautiful boys together. We both play Solitaire Tripeaks, me much more than him lol. We love it!
4. How did you meet?
We met when he was a Drill Sergeant in the U.S. Army in Fort Sill, OK. I worked at the Armed forces credit union and he came in to open a new account… our story began that day. We were married 6 weeks later!
5. What’s your favorite thing about your Eugene? And Eugene’s favorite thing about you?
My favorite thing about my sweetie is his unwavering faith in God and his dedication to his family. My sweetie said his favorite things about me are how I take care of my family, and the heart I have for everyone and everything (his words).
6. Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
We love Tripeaks, but we also love watching TV together, going camping, and going to the beach.
7. Are you both in the same Club? If so, which one?
We aren’t in the same club because he’s not active enough due to his job (long haul truck driver).
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
Um… I’m definitely better at the game (spend too much on it as well). Lol
9. What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
Always walk side by side through everything… no one in front or behind…. if you stand united, all will fall in place.
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
My advice… treasure what you have in your life, don’t worry about what you don’t have.