This week we put the spotlight on Denise, who enjoyed playing Solitaire TriPeaks with her daughter Angel, until she passed. Angel recounts some beautiful memories as well as providing some wonderful advice to us all. Enjoy!
1. What is YOUR name?
2. What is your MOM’S name?
3. How did you both discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I started playing first. She soon followed.
4. Are you both in Clubs? Are you in the SAME Club?
No. I am. She passed away before she was introduced to one.
5. Very sorry for your loss. Did Solitaire TriPeaks help your relationship?
This was the first game that she and I played together. It was great.
6. Did you ever had an argument over the game?
7. Be honest – who was the better player?
I was the better player LOL. She was smarter.
8. What’s your favorite “Mom” story?
When I was little my mom found a wallet full of money. It took her about two weeks but she finally found the owner and returned it.
9. What’s your mom’s favorite story about you?
She tells the story of me cutting off all my hair to make her a wig when he was diagnosed with breast cancer
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Love your mom while she is still here. I miss my mother every day. she was the real treasure. She always had my back.
It’s an ODE TO MOM all of May as we feature “Moms in the Spotlight!” If you would like to nominate YOUR mom, earn some sweet rewards, and enjoy some fame, read all about it here: https://bit.ly/mom-in-spot