Today we’re happy to introduce you to Gail, who is paying tribute to her mom, Fe, with this touching tribute. Perhaps the moral of this story is that when you least expect it, mom’s still listening!
1. What is YOUR name?
My name is Gail.
2. What is your Mom’s name?
My moms name is Fe.
3. How did you both discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered it when I bought a new mobile phone in 2015 and I encouraged my mom to play solitaire.
4. Are you both in Clubs? Are you in the SAME Club?
We are both in Clubs, but not the same Club because I play a little more often than she does.
5. How does Solitaire TriPeaks help your relationship?
It helps our relationship by trying to see who gets more points after 10 games.
6. Have you ever had an argument over the game?
We have never had an argument over a game.
7. Be honest – who is the better player?
Neither of us so better because we have our “off” days and our “on” days.
8. What’s your favorite “Mom” story?
My favorite mom story would probably when she had bought Shen-Yun tickets. For a few months every time I saw the commercial I would say “I wish I could see that” not even intentionally trying to hint to anything. Little did I know she was listening!
9. What’s your mom’s favorite story about you?
Not sure what her favorite story about me. She has so many. But she does say that I was a happy baby and didn’t give her too much of a hard time, especially when I was sleeping. And to get me to sleep? She just had to put me in the car and go for a 5 minute car ride and I would pass out immediately
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
My mom has always been there for me when I needed to talk to someone or just vent. Especially more now that I am disabled she is still there for me, even though I try to do things myself she still takes care of me.
Do you want to pay tribute to YOUR Solitaire TriPeaks playin’ mom? You’ll both get 50,000 Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcano Cards. Find out more here: In May, it’s YOUR MOM in the Weekly Spotlight!