Today we have a mom who began playing the game because her daughter began to play and quickly she became a fan. And then that mom went to her mom, showed her the game, and then they were all hooked. A story with a very happy ending.
1. What is YOUR name?
2. What is your MOM’S name?
3. How did you both discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
My daughter started me and I got my mom hooked.
4. Are you both in Clubs? Are you in the SAME Club?
Yes, but not the same Club. She was worried she would let me down if she was in my Club but she is awesome, so I keep trying to recruit her now.
5. How does Solitaire TriPeaks help your relationship?
We compare our status each week and have so much fun talking about the game!
6. Have you ever had an argument over the game?
7. Be honest – who is the better player?
LOL! Me, I trained her to play just like me which is why I want her in my Club. But honestly, she has more time to play than me so she usually gets more points! But love that she is having so much fun!
8. What’s your favorite “Mom” story?
My mom raised me and my sister on her own with the support of her mom, my grandma. Now she is my biggest support while I raise my kids. We are a family of strong, powerful women (and my 1 son). I will forever be grateful to her!!!
9. What’s your mom’s favorite story about you?
Good question, I’ll have to ask her another day. I doubt that it’s that I call and wake her up every morning for a chat on my way to work. 😜
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
My mom and I share so many things and she is truly my best friend. Playing Solitaire TriPeaks together is just another fun thing we get to do. 😊 The picture is of my two favorite Solitaire TriPeaks players. My daughter and my mom.