If a picture is worth a thousand words, then it would appear by the sweet picture that Jonnie sent of him and his mom, Yolanda, that at least 700 of those words are variations of the word “Love.” These two share a deep bond with this game – so long as the game doesn’t interfere with movie time!
1. What is YOUR name?
2. What is your MOM’S name?
3. How did you both discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
My mom introduced it to me for my birthday in September of 2018.
4. Are you both in Clubs?
My mom is
5. How does Solitaire TriPeaks help your relationship?
She lets me help and sometimes I watch her.
6. Have you ever had an argument over the game?
When I wanted her to watch a movie with me, and she wanted to play.
7. Be honest – who is the better player?
My mom of course
8. What’s your favorite “Mom” story?
When she says things like put the butter in the tub. 😂
9. What’s your mom’s favorite story about you?
I have autism and sometimes don’t get stuff. One time when I was little I spilled water on my Batman shirt, my mom, teasing, said, “Trying to give Batman a drink?” and I started crying” “I’m not trying to give Batman a drink!”
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Can’t think of anything else except I love my mom.
It’s an ODE TO MOM all of May as we feature “Moms in the Spotlight!” If you would like to nominate YOUR mom, earn some sweet rewards, and enjoy some fame, read all about it here: https://bit.ly/mom-in-spot