In the midst of all that is happening in the world right now, we’ve probably gotten to know our pets even deeper than we’d ever expected! Today we meet “Griz” – an adorable German Shepard that came into his owner’s life just when she needed him most.
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Cathy. I’ve been playing for 2 months
2. What is the name of your dog?
3. What breed is Griz?
Long haired German Shepherd
4. How did your Griz come into your life?
After my mom and dad passed away I was ready and needed a four legged companion. We love German Shepherds so we called the breeder our last dog came from.
5. What’s the cutest thing Griz does?
The way he gently crawls into your lap, flops over and looks at you with the sweetest eyes you’ve ever seen!
6. What’s the one thing you wish Griz would stop doing?
Barking at the critters in the trees obsessively.
7. How does Griz encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
He would prefer I throw a toy for him but he puts up with it, lol.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something Griz did?
So many! Recently we had family pictures done and everyone was trying to tell Griz what to do and where to sit and suddenly he turned around and did the strangest bark as if to tell us one command at a time!
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Griz?
Yes we belong to a dirt bike club and everyone loves Griz!
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding Griz?
He’s my most loyal friend; he loves me unconditionally.
Do YOU have a 🐕sweet pet🐈 you’d like to see featured in the Pet Spotlight? Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠