One look at this dog, you can tell he’s just a loveable handful. Weaned too early, and left at the pound, he was thankfully rescued and is enjoying a very happy life. Read on to find out exactly what makes this particular “meatball” such a treat.
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Cat, 3 years.
2. Your name is Cat, but you’re writing about…
A dog named Meatball.
3. What breed or type of dog is Meatball?
4. How did Meatball come into your life?
Meatball’s litter was weaned at only 3 weeks and dumped at the pound. A friend rescued and cared for them until they were well. We couldn’t resist the pictures and adopted Meatball as soon as they were available.
5. What’s the cutest thing Meatball pet does?
We also have 2 guinea pigs, and when we hold them on our laps, Meatball comes to us and sits nose to nose with them. He sometimes licks them, and tries to give them his paw. He knows they are family like he is. Sometimes he lies down and sleeps on the floor next to their habitat too, but their hay makes him sneeze so he doesn’t spend too much time there. It’s pretty cute when he does though.
6. What’s the one thing you wish Meatball would stop doing?
Ughhh… Meatball goes on walkabouts in the woods. He runs right through the invisible fence signal. Whatever he goes out there for is worth the shock, because he seems to be so happy when he returns, but he often comes home smelling like sewage and requiring an immediate bath, so I really wish he would stop. But it clearly makes him so happy.
7. How does he encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
I like playing early in the mornings before my household is awake. I take my phone and coffee to the porch and Meatball settles down and lies on my feet while I play.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something he did?
This Christmas, a neighbor came by to give Meatball a new ball. We were throwing the ball for Meatball and when I picked it up, Meatball jumped up to get it from me and pantsed me on the way back down. My pants went straight down to the ground. Right in front of my 80 year-old male neighbor. Thankfully, I was wearing a very long sweater but I’m still avoiding looking that neighbor in the eye.
9. That’s hilarious. Are you in a Club? If so, can we assume they all know about Meatball?
Yes! I’m in the BEST Club, Maui Sunset. They often hear stories of Meatball’s shenanigans. It seems all of us are animal lovers, and we share pictures of our pets (and newborn farm animals!) in our Facebook group.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding Meatball?
Meatball is absolutely bonkers, but we sure love him. People will never deserve dogs, so we should thank our lucky stars we have them.
Do YOU have a 🐕sweet pet🐈 you’d like to see featured in the Pet Spotlight? Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠