What started out as a mere favor for a friend, turned into a lifetime commitment. Thankfully for Jaimie, her friend was a lot more understanding than most of us might be, and now Milo is her permanent companion.
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
My name is Jaimie and I’ve been playing Solitaire TriPeaks for about 4 months!
2. What is the name of this cat?
My pets name is Milo. He goes by Bro, Furry Bro, Mr. Lo, and BooBoos.
3. What breed or type is Milo?
Milo is a long-hair domestic cat!
4. How did Milo come into your life?
About 6 years ago my friend was going in for her cochlear implant surgery for her hearing. She asked me if I could take care of Milo while she was healing and the rest is history. She let me keep him and I fell in love with Milo the moment I picked him up from her house. He was the sweetest cat I have ever had. He was so loving. He’d constantly sit in my lap, sit on my neck, and follow me everywhere!
5. What’s the cutest thing he does?
Milo is cute when he’s just looking at you. He has these long, mad-scientist whiskers and you can’t help but just love him. The way his little paws sit on the floor, it’s so dang cute! He’s got the biggest green eyes and a cute little soul patch on his chin!
6. What’s the one thing you wish he would stop doing?
Nothing. Mr. Lo is a wonderful cat and best friend. Still to this day he has the same personality he had as a baby. He’s such a good cat.
7. How does your pet encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
Milo likes to lay in my lap while I play my TriPeaks and collect my daily coins. He watches my phone while I’m tackling Tributes to keep our volcano from erupting! And encourages me by making little biscuits on me while we relax on the couch.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something Milo did or does?
Sometimes when I am getting ready in front of the mirror, Milo will look at himself and then start pawing at himself on the mirror. It’s so funny like he’s trying to play with his reflection. He also makes some mean biscuits!
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Milo?
I am in a Club. And no, my Club does not know about Mr. Lo.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding Milo?
Milo is my best friend. I’ve had him for 6, almost 7 years. I love nothing more than coming home after work or waking up to his sweet cuddles. I pet and love on Mr. Lo every day and it would shatter my world if anything ever happened to him. He’s the sweetest furry gentleman I have ever met!