With a name like Njord Wilmington Swann, one would expect a beast of grandeur and mystique. However, as luck would have it, he was gifted with a nickname that gives him a bit more freedom to be who he wants to be. Ladies and gents, we present to you a most exquisite beast you’ll be hard pressed not to fall in love with…
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Richard. I’ve been playing for about a year. Big shout-out to all my fellow Castaways!
2. What is the name of your pet?
Njord Wilmington Swann. Njord for the Norse God of the Sea, Wilmington for the town he was born in. His nickname is “Buddy Bear.”
3. What breed or type is Njord Wilmington Swann?
He is Cane Corso and Labrador mix.
4. How did your Buddy Bear come into your life?
He was born during the 2018 hurricanes in North Carolina. The family was giving away the litter to good homes as they already had several pets.
5. What’s the cutest thing Njord Wilmington Swann does?
He watches Disney cartoons very intently.
6. What’s the one thing you wish he would stop doing?
I wish he would stop barking at everything that moves — especially his own reflection in the window glass!
7. How does he encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
He likes to watch the Tiki dance, so he inspires me to win games. He really gets the biggest smile on his face!
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something Njord Wilmington Swann did?
Once I went to dinner with some friends. When we came back, he was so happy to see me again he started jumping up and pawing my leg — and accidentally pulled my pants down in front of everyone!
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about him?
Yes, I am, and we talk about our pets all the time while we play!
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding Buddy Bear?
Only that, like all dog owners, I think my dog is the best in the world!