With names that sound like they’re straight from a Charles Dickens novel, today we meet the two main character’s in Cindy’s life story: Oliver and Bentley. These two Goldendoodles provide oodles of entertainment to everyone they meet.
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Cindy. I have been playing for about 2 months.
2. What did you name these two adorable dogs?
Bentley & Oliver
3. What breed or type are Bentley and Oliver?
4. How did they come into your life?
Bentley is 5 years old. Oliver is 5 months. We got Bentley when he was a pup and when he was almost 5 we got him a baby brother Oliver.
5. What are the cutest things they do?
Bentley stands on his head with his butt up in the air when he is excited. Oliver’s nickname is “Shark”. When he gets excited he snaps his teeth in the air.
6. What’s the one thing you wish these cuties would stop doing?
Not bark so loud. They are both so loud and love to bark.
7. How do they encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
They both love to lay on the couch with their heads in my lap when I play.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something they’ve done?
They love to play and they roll around chewing on each other. They get a single toy and they both chew on it at the same time. They are so entertaining and we love to watch them.
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Bentley and Oliver?
Yes I am in Club Suede’s Cin. Only been in the club for a short time would love to share our fur babies with them.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to shares?
They are our fur babies since all our kids are grown. We love them so much and they keep us entertained.
Would you like to see your pet in our Pet Spotlight! If your pet is featured, you’ll receive 100,000 Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanos! Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠