Today we meet two adorable dogs who seem to have master’s degrees in “Cuteness”. Although the submission did not say, these two appear to be siblings. And like siblings, these two can be quite cute one moment, and full of rivalry the next!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Beth, just a few months.
2. What are the names of these cuties?
Otis & Ella.
3. What kind of dogs are they?
4. How did Otis and Ella enter your life?
I adopted them through a rescue.
5. What’s the cutest thing they do?
They love playing tug-of-war with each other… their favorite item to play tug-of-war with is a hair tie.
6. Is there anything you wish that they’d stop doing?
Chewing up everything in the house!
7. How do Otis and Ella encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
It helps relieve the stress they cause lol!
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something they did?
Otis was pawing at a file cabinet at work and Ella came in and knocked him down, I guess she didn’t like him doing that lol.
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Otis and Ella?
Yes and not yet
10. Do you have anything else you’d like to share about Otis and Ella?
Just that they love playing dress up! Here they are looking quite adorable!
Would you like to see your pet in our Pet Spotlight! If your pet is featured, you’ll receive 100,000 Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanos! Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠