In one of those glorious stories where the pet ends up choosing his partner, and the owner becomes instantly smitten, today we meet Philip, who appeared to be waiting for Andi to come into his life. And when she did? Read on and find out…
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
My name is Andi and I have been playing Solitaire TriPeaks for more than 5 years now.
2. What is the name of your pet?
The name of my dog is Philip.
3. What breed or type is Philip?
He is a mix of German Spitz and a Pekingese.
4. How did he come into your life?
I wanted a dog for a long time, so I got myself an apartment with a garden, but when the time came so did the Covid-19. In the first lockdown in 2019 I got the chance to go see some 6 month-old puppies who were not adopted because of the restrictions and difficulties moving from one city to another.
So, I met all the lovely young puppies, but then I meet their by-a-year-older brother who spotted me, smelled me and kind of decided we’re a match.
I like dogs but getting a dog meant for me that the dog must like me to. And Philip came, saw and conquered me instantly. The bond was present the first day and it grew after tremendously.
5. What’s the cutest thing Philip does?
The cutest thing he does is his little dance of happiness when he sees me even if I just come back from the other room 5 minutes later it’s dancing and jumping every time.
6. What’s the one thing you wish he would stop doing?
He’s quite a snoring fellow, he likes to lay beside me when I’m playing TriPeaks and gently having one pawn on me.
7. How does Philip encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
I can play my favorite game and be happy when I win and get a tap from Philip. Like he’s trying to let me know ‘well done, we did it.’
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something your pet/s did?
The funniest thing is his howling, like a gentle singing when he does his happy dance.
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about your pet/s?
I am in a great Club, they know I have a dog, other members have pets to, we’re of course all proud owners and like to share some of our love for the little members in our chat.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding your pet/s?
My Philip had not adopted because he was over a year old and had many younger siblings who were better choice for some. This turned out to be a good thing for me, as perhaps he waited longer but now he has love, companionship, lots of attention and an unbelievable bond of trust.