In our last Pet Spotlight of the year, we highlight these two delightful Shar Peis, who have helped their owner through some troubled times, as well as providing plenty of entertainment now, in happier times. Meet Snow and Finnegan!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks?
Patti, and I’ve been playing for, at least 5 years… maybe longer.
2. What is the name of these two adorable beasts?
Finnegan and Snow
3.What breed or type are they?
Chinese Shar Pei
4. How did Finnegan and Snow come into your life?
I was struggling through a rough divorce and my dog unexpectedly died. One week later an ad showed up in the paper about available puppies, and it just so happened that they were related to my dog that had passed.
5. What’s the cutest thing they do?
Snow loves watching hockey. She really gets into it.
6. What’s the one thing you wish they’d stop doing?
I wish Finn would stop barking at my foster dogs.
7. How do they encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
Finn curls up next to me when I play so I get game time and cuddles.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something Snow, Finn or both of them did?
I tried to button train my dogs but Finn would just hit the treat button constantly. I put it in a cabinet. Finn got it out carried it to my desk in his mouth, dropped it on the floor and just started hitting it until I gave him a treat.
9. We all need one of those. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Finn and Snow?
I am in a Club. Coin Volcano. I’m new so I don’t think I’ve mentioned my pets.
10. They’ll know now! Do you have any final words you’d like to share about Finn and Snow?
They’re family. They bring so much joy to my life.
Next week we’re honoring MOMS for Mother’s Day! Do both you and your mom play Solitaire TriPeaks? Do you want to honor her in a sweet tribute? If so, tap here to find out more: