Each week we’re put into the enviable position of scouring through bunches and bunches of emails showcasing the cutest pets you’ve ever seen. Then we must do the unenviable task of deciding which one gets featured. This week, we meet “Princess DustyPuppy”, or RellyRoos, as she’s also known. This rescued dog has not only been a loving and loyal companion, but also worked to train another dog on how to walk on a lead!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Tan, I’ve been playing on and off for quite a few years. I don’t know exactly how long
2. What is the name of your cute doggy?
Princess DustyPuppy, aka RellyRoos
3. What breed or type is Princess DustyPuppy?
Labrador x Springer Spaniel x Bassett Hound x Lurcher aged 10.5 years
4. Nice! How did RellyRoos come into your life?
I rescued her at 4 weeks old from euthanasia – she was so small she fit in the palm of my hand.
5. What’s the cutest thing she does?
She does a squeaky “stamp-her-paws” dance with her giraffe, Gerty, in her mouth when she is excited.
6. What’s the one thing you wish she would stop doing?
7. How does Princess DustyPuppy encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
She snuggles up under a blanket next to
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something she’s done?
As a puppy she used to hitch a ride round the house from Raven my Labrador (now deceased), by holding onto his ears with her mouth.
9. WOW! That must have been super cute. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about RellyRoos?
I run a Club called Labby Lovers, but we haven’t really utilized the chat function.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding your darling?
She used to be a Pets As Therapy visiting dog at a dementia care home, we had to stop when her friends at the home died as she got very distressed looking for them. She also taught my sister’s rescue lurcher, Bambi, how to walk on a lead as she had never seen one before and didn’t know what to do.
Do YOU have a 🐕sweet pet🐈 you’d like to see featured in the Pet Spotlight? Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠