Before we wrap up this year’s Pet Spotlight, we want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who wrote in about their pet! There were so many beautiful and lovely pets, we wish we could have highlighted them all. We’re going to end it, of course, with a horse. Wait til you meet Ty!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Hi, my name is Laura and I’ve been playing Solitaire TriPeaks for 5 months.
2. What is the name of this big fella?
The name of my pet is “Ty”, short for “Lonely Cash Tycoon”
3. What breed or type is Ty?
Ty is a 17 year old Quarter Horse gelding
4. How did Lonely Cash Tycoon come into your life?
Ty has been with me since the day he was born (I was there when he was born).
5. What’s the cutest thing he does?
Ty likes to steal bites of my granola bar, and also loves to pull off my hat. He will also unzip my jacket every chance he gets!
6. What’s the one thing you wish he would stop doing?
I wish he would stop rolling in the mud… sigh.
7. How does he encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
Sometimes after our ride, I will let him graze near the barn and I will sit there with him and play TriPeaks on my iPhone.
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something he did?
One day the barn cat jumped onto Ty’s back from the fence. It was the funniest sight to watch Ty walking around the paddock giving the cat a ride.
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Ty?
My Club is Rainbow Unicorn. My profile picture is me and my horse, but no one has ever talked about pets in our group.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share about Ty?
I never dreamed my friend would have four legs and whinny… but Ty is my very best friend.
Beginning NEXT WEEK: we want to put YOUR MOM in the Spotlight (with her permission, of course). Find out all about it here: In May – It’s Your Mom in the Weekly Spotlight!