If you are what you eat… well, this little guy is… let’s just say “something else”! Cute as can be, even if his nickname is “Pirate” due to his missing eye, Winstone is out to win your heart!
1. What is your name and how long have you been playing Solitaire TriPeaks?
Cara – about 3 months
2. What is the name of your dog?
3. What breed is Winstone?
4. How did he come into your life?
He is a rescue from boxer rescue in liverpool UK
5. What’s the cutest thing Winstone does?
Things he’s a tiny little dog and tries to sit on your lap.
6. I’m What’s the one thing he would stop doing?
Barking at the postman (because me and his dad are posties lol)
7. How does Winstone encourage you to keep playing TriPeaks?
He doesn’t like you having the TV on he will bark at it lol so Tri peaks it is!
8. What’s the funniest story you have about something he’s done?
When we first got winstone he was 18 months old (10 years ago) we didn’t have a pet before so weren’t to up on putting stuff out of the way. He found a bag of tea bags and a bag of sugar in a carrier bag and ate them both – he then got sugar rush and ran up and down the stairs non stop for an hour. He also likes to eat tampons one by one out of the box 🤣🤣🤣🤣
9. Are you in a Club? If so, do they all know about Winstone?
I am in BH park.
10. Do you have any final words you’d like to share regarding Winstone?
Winstone is getting old and it’s so sad but we could learn a lot from pets. 2 years ago he had a tumour in his eye that burst and he had his eye removed – his nickname now is pirate pup- but the next day it was like nothing changed – he was back to his crazy boxer self – no crying, no sulking – just loving life 😍🥰
Would you like to see your pet in our Pet Spotlight! If your pet is featured, you’ll receive 100,000 Coins, 5 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanos! Find out how 🐶🐰your pet🐱🐦 can be featured: 🦎http://bit.ly/pet-spotlight🐠