We’re very excited to post our first ever PLAYER SPOTLIGHT! This week, we feature Sukey, who has a penchant for Poi and a love of the Volcano!
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I discovered Solitaire TriPeaks while on leave from work. I’d just had carpal tunnel surgery and was staying at my sister’s house so she could help me out as I couldn’t do much with my hand. So, I had a lot of free time. I played it one day and was instantly hooked!
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
Poi. I’ve pretty much completed all levels, so I only get to see Poi when new levels are added. I get pretty excited because I know he has treasures!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
The Volcano! Gets rid of five cards and that always helps!
4. Are you in a Club? Yes. If so, which one?
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
I wish I’d paid attention to all the features of the game. It wasn’t until later that I noticed all features. And being the OCD that I am, I wanted to complete the game as fast as I could. So I felt like I wasted the first few months because I didn’t focus on anything in particular. It’s alright though – I’m all caught up with all the features now!
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Diet Coke (I know! Horrible habit!)
7. What are you known for saying?
“I’m steaming!” I use it as a way to say “I’m mad” or “I’m frustrated” – people think it’s hilarious!
8. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple and jalapeños!
9. What is your all time favorite board game (played with an actual board)
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
Halloween! Love to see people get into the spirit of Halloween and dressing up!