Today we meet Andrea, who has graciously accepted her part in answering ten questions! Without giving away too much, let’s just say she’s fun, smart and has her priorities in the right place.
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I’m not sure but it was quite a while ago
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
I don’t really have a favorite, but if I have to choose one it would be Tiki!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
That there is a lot more to the game than just trying to clear the boards.
6. Coffee, Tea or Other?
Other – Dr. Pepper (though I do enjoy an occasional sweet tea – I live in the South after all!)
7. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
Florida Keys, as they were before they were hit by Hurricane Irma
8. Who is your hero or heroine?
My (now deceased) husband, for how he took care of me and everything else when I was suddenly paralyzed from the waist down for 5 months in 2011-2012, the result of a rare autoimmune disease.
9. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today? What is it?
Classical music – I actually spent 3 years in college as a music education and clarinet performance major right out of high school, and while health problems keep me from playing anymore, music will always be a very important part of my life.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
I encourage everyone to consider the social aspects of the game and not just the technical part (tributes/perks/points/etc). In fact, it is because of my amazing team that I continue to remain as active of a player as I am.