This week we meet Peggy, who has nothing but nice things to say about Joyce. They’re both members of the “Across the Pond” Club and she’s got a joke that all of us can relate to!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know Joyce?
Through my Club (for 3 1/2 yrs)
4. Why do you feel Joyce deserves recognition?
Joyce is a silent leader. She never fails our team. She’s occupied first place every week for 3 years. We can always count on her to play her best. If the volcano is hot or someone needs help she can always reach me and does. She’s kind generous and helps new players. She is the backbone of our wonderful team and I don’t know where we’d be without her.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“To Joyce, who is a master at this game. She has conquered the legend board continually and leads us all in her quiet and kind way.”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“Did you hear the one About the guy stuck in quarantine alone with just a deck of cards? He soon realized he was in ‘Solitaire’ confinement!”
7. If you could have Joyce come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I’d take her to New York City to enjoy the sites and I’d hear more about her amazing life!
8. What else do you know about this her?
Joyce is a widower who lives alone in Florida, but our team has become her family
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
Across the Pond
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
This would mean the world to Joyce and there’s no better gift I could give her this New Year. Thank you!