As we kick off the second day of the new year, we’re introduced to Doug, who’s nearly always the Club member in first place. And when he’s not? We’ll let Kelly explain…
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know this person?
He is on my team.
4. Why do you feel they deserve recognition?
Doug has been such an asset since joining our team. He is usually the first place winner weekly.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
I would say Doug is more than a team player. He is kind, funny, warm-hearted and loves to help everyone anyway he can. He truly cares about everyone on the team. He is very generous with buying gift boxes for the team. He is the epitome of a team player.
6. And what joke would you tell?
Doug NEVER sleeps. LOL! If he falls out of first place for a few minutes we all say he must have dozed off for a nap. We actually take screenshots whenever someone passes him to prove we got a head of him. I would show screenshots of every player who had been been able to pass him and say this must have been nap time.
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I would take to him to the beach and we would watch the sunset.
8. What else do you know about this person?
Doug is a retired veteran, he is married and has children and grandchildren. He is a proud father and loves to play Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks!
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
We are in the Club Do-Over I am the Co-leader and I recruited him. Best recruit I ever had!
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Doug is always upbeat, positive and I consider him, and all my teammates, a beautiful mixed family.