We kick off this year’s Player Tributes with an ode to Sara, a Clubmate of Sabrina’s, who keeps the Club moving along with her positive spirit and her focus on being there to help the Club.
1. What is your name?
Sabrina. My game name is Sab.
2. Thanks, Sab! And who are you nominating?
Sara. Game name Lilbit
3. How do you know her?
I met Sara through Solitaire Tri Peaks
4. Why do you feel Lilbit deserves recognition?
She is a great team player. Always helping the team and treats everyone equally.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Sara a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
This “Golden Tiki” goes to Sara, Lilbit, for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player. She is always there to help her teammates and organizes gold dig. Our team wouldn’t be what it is without her.
6. And what joke would you tell?
Why does batman like to play solitaire?
Because there is no Joker
7. Nice! If you could have her come visit you for a day, where would you take her and what would you do?
We would take a road trip to NY to visit Becky, our team leader. If None of us have ever met in person.
8. What else do you know about Lilbit?
Sara is retired. She does have children. Her husband has been battling cancer and he just beat it! Throughout his treatments, she has remained there for the team as much as possible.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
We are in the best Club out there… Teamplay Tikis.
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Our whole club deserves to be nominated. Everyone pulls together to help each other and complete the quests. We all chat and support each other. Teamwork makes the dream work…that might be our Club motto. I’m so thankful I found Teamplay Tikis. Not only for the game but for the friendships. We call our team our “Tiki family”. And that’s what we are, family.