You’ll likely have Nancy Sinatra’s voice in your head by the time you finish reading this sweet tribute! “🎶These boots were made for walkin…🎶” And though these “boots” may do the job of keeping house in the Club, it sounds like Mary is a sweetheart underneath. Just don’t test her.
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
Mary, aka Boots
3. How do you know “Boots?”
From our Club! She is our great leader.
4. Why do you feel she deserves recognition?
She handles the hard parts of running a Club, and does so gracefully.
5. If you were at an awards show, handing Mary a “Golden Tiki” for her amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
Mary is a fantastic leader, and a good friend. Just don’t slack and make her put on her ‘Boots’ lol!
6. And what joke would you tell?
How many pairs of boots does Mary have for kicking people out of the Club? I don’t want to find out.
7. If you could have Mary come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
I would take her to the mall for a new pair of boots lol
8. What else do you know about her?
She was a teacher. She is a kind and caring mother of two girls
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes, Card Flippers
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
This is an amazing community, I love my Club, so glad this game can bring people together.