The following Community Guidelines apply to all of the Solitaire TriPeaks official platforms: in-game, on Facebook and in our Forum.
We’re here to have fun, share our love for Solitaire TriPeaks, and connect with others.
In order to provide a friendly atmosphere, we do ask our players to follow some simple guidelines:
1. Have Fun! We encourage you to enjoy the page, engage with others, and share your personality with others. That’s what we’re here for, and that’s why this page exists.
2. R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin demanded it, and so do we. Simply put: be nice to others. It’s fine to disagree with someone about something, but do it politely. We will remove unkind posts and players who cross the line risk being banned from the page.
3. Watch the Language! This is to say, watch your fingers as you’d watch your mouth. Don’t use foul language.
4. This is an Ad-Free Zone. Neither we, nor our players, take kindly to spam, and we don’t allow people to use our page as a place to advertise. We will remove and possibly ban anyone who does so. This includes advertising other game sites.
5. Stay Safe! Whatever you post on our page can be read by the rest of the world. Don’t share information that you wouldn’t want someone else on the planet earth to know.
6. Need Help? You got it! The best place to get assistance is through our Player Services department by going to MENU and then HELP and then tapping the “Still Need Help? Contact Us” link within the app. If you’re unable to open the app, you can email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org