Perhaps something in your life has changed recently and you have a little more “stay at home” time! Maybe you LOVE Solitaire TriPeaks and would enjoy creating something to commemorate your relationship with the game – or your Club. Or maybe you’re just a crafty artistic person in need of some sweet, sweet freebies!
Whatever the reason, this contest is for YOU (and anyone in the house, really)! There are seven categories, and in each category there will be first, second and third place winners. Here are the categories:
- Playing Card Creation: Using between 1 and 5 decks of cards, create an art piece. Maybe it’s a house of cards. Maybe it’s a boat of cards. Maybe it’s a recreation of the “Tiki Lisa” done with cards. Maybe it’s a bridge or a table.
- Love Tiki? Draw Tiki!: Create your own interpretation of our loyal mascot Tiki! Add Poi and others if you wish!
- Love Tiki? Color Tiki!: Take out the crayons, colored pencils or pens, then print out the image below! Then carefully color your Tiki and Poi.
- My Kitchen Masterpiece: If crafting, drawing, and building aren’t your things, perhaps you’re an artist in the kitchen. Show us a meal you’ve prepared with a Solitaire TriPeaks twist that will make us drool!
- Frosted Tiki/Frosted Poi: If you’ve seen our anniversary cakes, and want to show those high-falutin’ California cake-designers a thing or two, make a cake (or something frosted) decorated with Tiki and Poi (see images below). Remember – this is JUST FOR FUN, so if you attempt it, PLEASE submit it! We’re all in it for the fun!
- Ode to My Club: Love your Club? If your Club was a tree, what tree would it be? Submit an art piece that pays homage to your Club. You could submit a single word, drawn out in your own special style. Or you could draw the Club members as you imagine them, or as a pack of animals, or whatever comes to mind.
- Before and After: Some of you may be taking this opportunity to redecorate or update a room or an area in the house. Show us the “Before” and “After” pictures!
WHATCHA GONNA WIN? Here’s the breakdown:
FIRST PRIZE: There will be 7 First Prize winners, one from each category, who will receive 500K Coins, 5 Wilds, 3 Volcanoes and 5 of each boosters.
SECOND PRIZE: There will be 7 Second Prize winners, one from each category, who will receive 400K Coins, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes.
THIRD PRIZE: There will be 7 Third Prize winners, one from each category, who will receive 300K Coins, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes.
- The contest officially begins on April 16th, and ends at 9:00PM Pacific (Midnight Eastern) on May 1, 2020. All submissions must be posted by then. No exceptions.
- Submissions must be in the form of a photo or scanned picture and must include your name, the words “Solitaire TriPeaks” and the date, handwritten. If it’s a photo, you can use a piece of paper or note card to write this out, and make sure it’s visible within the picture.
- Submissions are to be posted in the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum in the appropriate category under the “Solitaire TriPeaks “Have Fun Staying Put” contest (IE: If you’re submitting a Frosted Tiki, look for the “Frosted Tiki/Frosted Poi” category and post it there). When you post in the Forum, include your name, the date, anyone who helped you, and any information about the submission that players might find interesting (“The frosting I used was made from whipping cream with a teaspoon of children’s non-fluoridated toothpaste!”)
- You must give credit where credit is due. If your 6 year-old child or 60 year old spouse helped you, we wanna know!
See the official rules here: The Official Rules to the 2020 TriPeaks “Have Fun Staying Put” Contest
When you’re ready to submit YOUR entry, head to the Forum and look for your category!
You may download and print out the following for the “Love Tiki? Color Tiki” category:
And for reference, here are the famous “Cake Tikis” from the Solitaire TriPeaks Anniversary cakes: