Every Monday we feature either a Player or a Club in our Spotlight feature, where we ask 10 questions and learn a little bit about the other folks who enjoy playing the game.
Players who get spotlighted in this feature receive 75K Coins, 5 Wild Cards, 5 Volcano Cards, 5 Free Plays and 10 Red Star Boosters!
If YOU’D like to be featured – and we definitely want to feature you – below are a few pointers and the questions:
PLAYER SPOTLIGHT POINTERS:
- Make sure your answers are interesting! We do get a lot of submissions, and the more creative or relatable the answers, the greater the likelihood of being picked!
- Include a picture! Even if it’s not of you, a picture heightens interest. It can be a pet, a car, or anything you want (so long as it’s not copyrighted material).
- Answer all the questions! Many submissions get overlooked because not every question has an answer, The blog feature is called “Ten Questions With…”, so having 10 answers is important.
PLAYER SPOTLIGHT QUESTIONS:
GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU AND THE GAME:
- When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
- Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
- What’s your favorite Booster?
- Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
- What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
QUESTIONS SIMPLY ABOUT YOU (Just answer 5):
- Coffee, Tea or Other?
- What tropical destination would you love to visit?
- What are you known for saying?
- Who is your hero or heroine?
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Do you have a hobby or something you enjoyed as a child that you still enjoy today? What is it?
- What’s your greatest achievement?
- What is your all time favorite board game (played with an actual board)?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s your favorite way to give back to your community?
- Would you rather be an amazing athlete, incredible musician, or brilliant mathematician? Why?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
- If you could have lunch with a celebrity, who would you choose?
- Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
Copy and paste the questions from above, put them into an email, answer the questions and then send them to: email@example.com!