Do you absolutely love your Club and feel it deserves to be in the spotlight? Maybe you have yet to crack the Top 500, and maybe that’s not even your goal, but you know your Club is something special.
If your Club is featured on the Blog, every Club member receives 50K FREE COINS – plus 5 Wild Cards, 5 Volcano Cards, 10 Free Plays and 10 Club Point Doublers, to sweeten the deal!
Even if you’ve sent in answers to the “Ten Questions” in the past and have not been featured, please consider updating your submission and sending it in again. The questions are below.
Here are a few pointers:
- Make sure your answers are interesting! We do get a lot of submissions, and the more creative or relatable the answers, the greater the likelihood of being picked!
- Include a picture! Even if it’s not of you, or anyone in the Club, a picture heightens interest.
- Answer all the questions. Many submissions get overlooked because not every question has an answer, and since the blog feature is called “Ten Questions With…” 7, 8, or 9 questions just won’t do.
So, now that you’re pumped to see YOUR Club get some attention, below you’ll find the Ten Questions. Please send them, with your Club’s name in the subject, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL QUESTIONS (5 – must answer them all):
- What is the name of your Club, what league are you in, and who is your Club Leader?
- And who is your Club Co-Leader?
- How long has your Club been around?
- What’s your motto?
- What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
PERSONALITY QUESTIONS (Just answer five!)
- What are some things you all have in common?
- If your Club was a song, what song would it be?
- Is your Club’s name accurate? If not, what SHOULD the Club be called?
- What are three things you’ve learned by being in a Club?
- What’s one word that will set your Club into hysterics?
- What’s something that’s unique or especially interesting about your Club?
- Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
- What’s the funniest memory you have about your Club?
- What’s a special talent that your Club’s leader has that makes it fun to be in this Club?
- What’s the biggest non-game (and non-political) argument members of your Club engage in?
- Who in your Club lives the furthest away from everyone else, and where is that?
- Has your Club every helped anyone through some difficult times?
- Who’s the funniest member of your Club and why?
- What are your Club members known for sharing? (Recipes? Binge-worthy shows? Movies? Music?)
- Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
We look forward to hearing from you! Just send your answers to: email@example.com