When we decided to do “Player Tributes” in December as part of the season of giving and appreciation, we had no idea how popular this would be! Today we meet Katie M, from a little town in England, who’s been a massive help for her Club, the Tiki Tornados, both in game play and in just being a friend!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
3. How do you know this person?
Solitaire Tripeaks GSN
4. Why do you feel they deserve recognition?
Katie is amazing. I am the leader of Tiki Tornados. I started my own team in November of 2017 and Katie joined my team in May of 2018. Katie has been #1 consistently, week after week since she joined. Her lifetime points are almost at 3.5 million. She consistently scores 100k -120k week after week. She goes beyond what a co leader should do, she loves the game and her club. She’s been loyal to me and our club since day one and is actually running the club for me while I take a break!
5. If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
“You have truly been an asset to Tiki Tornados and a loyal player since day 1. I’m so grateful for all you do from record keeping, to playing the game, to being a friend. A true team player. There is not a more deserving person than this wonderful young lady.”
6. And what joke would you tell?
“We can lose now for less”!
7. If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
Katie lives in a small town in the UK and I live in Nashville, TN so I would show her where country music is made and then we’d probably head to the beach since where shes from is always raining and dreary. Florida!
8. What else do you know about this person?
Katie is a history buff and she loves to read. Katie is a Special Education Teacher in the UK. She enjoys spending time with her family and caring for her parents.
9. Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club?
Yes… Tiki Tornados
10. Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
You get back what you put in! Always be kind.
Are you interested in paying tribute to a leader, player, or friend you’ve made in Solitaire TriPeaks? For the month of December (and it’s looking like January!, too), we’re featuring players who want to put OTHERS in the spotlight! Find out more about Player Tributes!