A big part of the fun we experience with Solitaire TriPeaks goes beyond the game and into the friends we make. So many people have made so many friends and we want to acknowledge a few of those friendships!
So, for the month of December, Solitaire TriPeaks will be accepting nominations from players who want to pay tribute to another player who has made a difference in their lives. We’re calling them “Player Tributes” and every Monday in December, we will feature one!
They’ll know it’s you who nominated them, and you’ll both receive DOUBLE the rewards one normally gets in the Player Spotlight!
So, how do you do it? SIMPLE! Just copy these questions, paste them in an email, and answer accordingly:
- What is your name?
- What is the name of the person deserving recognition?
- How do you know this person?
- Why do you feel they deserve recognition?
- If you were at an awards show, handing them out a “Golden Tiki” for their amazing work as a Solitaire TriPeaks player, what would you say?
- And what joke would you tell?
- If you could have this person come visit you for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?
- What else do you know about this person? (Occupation? Kids? Family? Interests?)
- Are you both in the same TriPeaks Club? If so, which one?
- Any final words you’d like to share with the rest of the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
Once you’ve answered the above questions in your email, send that email to: email@example.com!
There are 5 Mondays in December, so we will feature one per week. The better you’re able to answer the questions, the greater the likelihood that your subject will be featured. We will edit for grammar and spelling, but not so much for content.