As we begin to wind up the year that nobody could have ever foreseen, we want to spend at least a little time reflecting on some of the more wonderful elements of our lives. Also, we want to have some fun.
And that is why we introduce the 2020 Heartfelt Holidays Contest! Tell us your one of your heartwarming (short) stories and maybe you’ll just win some sweet, sweet prizes!
There are six categories:
1. Best “Reuniting Story”: Reunited and it feels so good! You and a long lost friend or relative, perhaps?
2. Best “Crazy Relatives Story”: Uncle Harry eats nothing but mashed potatoes during Thanksgiving?
3. Best “Child’s Gift Story”: Perhaps a gift that resonated with you as a child, or maybe your own child?
4. Best “Stuck at Home Story“: Maybe being stuck at home isn’t the worst thing?
5. Best “Doing for Others Story”: Someone did something for you, or you for them?
6. Best “Funniest Holiday Story”: The dog ate the entire meal?
If you have a favorite story that you’ve experienced that you want to tell, check out the categories, and then join the fun! You’ll need to post your entries in the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum under the appropriate place under the “2020 Solitaire TriPeaks Heartfelt Holiday Contest” category BEFORE DECEMBER 15!
And of course – there are PRIZES!
First Prize: 500,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards, 3 Volcano Cards and 5 of each Booster
Second Prize: 400,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards, 3 Volcano Cards
Third Prize: 300,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards and 3 Volcano Cards
Here are the basic details: The contest runs from November 14th, 2020 until December 15th at 11:59PM Eastern (10:59PM Central/ 9:59 Mountain/ 8:59PM Pacific). Stories must be posted in the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum under “2020 SOLITAIRE HEARTFELT HOLIDAYS CONTEST!” All stories MUST be written 100% by YOU, and nobody else but you (poo-poo-de-doo!) You may enter once in each category, and must include your name and the name of your story. We highly recommend that you change the name of the folks in your story – especially if their role in the story isn’t the most flattering. Keep ’em relatively short – 3 or 4 paragraphs tops! Your email address in your Forum account must be up-to-date. You must be 18 years old or older and live in the U.S. or Canada (except Quebec) to be eligible and have both a Solitaire TriPeaks and Facebook account.
Here are the full details: The 2020 TriPeaks Heartfelt Holidays Contest OFFICIAL RULES