This week’s player in the spotlight intrigued us with her pick for her favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Characters, but she had us cheering when she answered the question about the thing she wished she knew when she first started! Enjoy…
1. When did you discover Solitaire TriPeaks?
I bought a tablet and downloaded Solitaire TriPeaks for my husband, who has a brain injury. I showed him how to play (we got up to Aloha Harbor) but hewasn’t interested. But I was hooked! I am on Day 678!
2. Who is your favorite Solitaire TriPeaks Character?
I love the bunnies on Canopy Coast! I wish I had half of their energy! Plus Canopy Coast reminds me of Pet Sematary… more on that topic later!
3. What’s your favorite Booster?
Trap Torches are the most useful, but I lust after the Red Star Boosters!
4. Are you in a Club? If so, which one?
The purrfect Club: CatLadiesUnited!
5. What’s something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
Read The Forum! There is a ton of useful information and if you have a question, someone is bound to have the answer. Plus it is fun to vent!
6. What tropical destination would you love to visit?
Hawaii. I want to bask in the sun! (I live in North Dakota, where it is Winter 9 months of the year)
7. What’s your greatest achievement?
Watching my two fabulous children grow into the amazing young adults they are Today, despite having to raise them and care for their Dad the last 17 years.
8. What is your all-time favorite board game (played with an actual board)
Monopoly, The Walking Dead Version!
9. What’s your favorite holiday?
Halloween! I never got to dress up or go trick or treating as a child, due to religious reasons, so now I love to dress up and hand out candy to kids! (Stayed safe this year with a mask and 5 foot reacher)
10. If you could have lunch with a celebrity, who would you choose?
Stephen King! He is my favorite author! (See question 2) I have a million
questions and it would be cool to spend some time with him. He can bring his