Lava is a frightening and magnificent thing. However, Solitaire TriPeaks Club, Lava K’s & Q’s, appears to be on the more “magnificent” side… or “magma-nificent”, perhaps? Either way, they’re in today’s Club Spotlight and we’re happy to meet them!
Who is your Club Leader?
Club Leader is Myself-Elizabeth
2. And who is your Club Co Leader?
3. How long has your Club been around?
2 Months for this Club. I used to be the owner of another club called Tiki Clubhouse which was a year.
4. What’s your motto?
Have fun but stay active 😉
5. What, besides the game do you discuss in the chat channel?
How our day was and if we aren’t going to play what we are going to be doing.
6. What are some things you all have in common?
Playing our hardest and keeping tabs in the chat.
7. How would you describe your strategy?
Getting those Tributes and working on Perk 6 first then up. But if there is a special Perk we jump to that first. And to try to be active at least 3 times a day.
8. Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
It’s a dual between Jules and Peggy.
9. Who’s the funniest?
I couldn’t say because we each have our own funny ways.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community?
That it’s great and fun competing in the Peles Perks events with all of you other Clubs and what we do in my Club is add each other on Facebook as friends so that we can share Coins to keep active and play to complete the Perks.