1. Who is your Club Organizer?
Right now Betty is our fearless leader, but we have decided that we’re going to rotate our leaders so no one gets to burnt out doing it.
2. And who is your Club Co Organizer?
Amy, Diana, Martin, Michele
3. How long has your Club been around?
It started up around last April.
4. What’s your motto? Usually we post our perk order and words of encouragement. One time Amy posted lyrics from the song in the original Karate Kid (if you know it, start singing it!)
5. What do you talk about in the Chat Channel? Several of our players love football so have been cheering or crying for their team. Usually we just chat about what we’re up to that day. We’ve had a few people with some hardships in their lives and it’s been a very supportive and encouraging group.
6. What are some things you all have in common? It turns out five of us live in Washington, and Amy and Diana live only a few miles away from each other! A few of us have been able to meet up, including Diana meeting Betty, while on vacation. And Betty and Sandra have met up.
7. How would you describe your strategy? We usually try to get the Golden Tiki early and have fun along the way.
8. Who’s the hardest working Club Member? Everyone works hard, but Carrie, Betty, and Martin are consistently near the top.
9. Who’s the funniest? Several of us like to tease one another in chat to have fun. A few times we have traded silly jokes to get laughs. Once Betty made another member leader for a few hours just to give her a hard time.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what? We have made friends with people all over the world through this game (we have players from Canada, England, Lebanon and the U.S.) The ability to chat and get to know each other makes it so much more than just a game.