One of the questions we occasionally ask ourselves when we feature a Club in our spotlight is “How did this Club choose it’s name?” Showmetheapples has not only piqued our curiosity, it’s made us hungry for apples! Regardless of how they got their name, they certainly harvest good vibes and fun times…
1. Who is your Club Organizer?
Kota the incredible
2. And who is your Club Co Organizer?
Violeta the enforcer
3. How long has your Club been around?
Since forever! -Not! Just kidding – since October 2017
4. What’s your motto?
Be kind, play harder
5. What do you talk about in the Chat Channel?
Everything from wins to graduations to trips to illness. We are a family not just a Club.
6. What are some things you all have in common?
We are all hard workers and addicted to the game and our main goal is to give strength to others when down.
7. How would you describe your strategy?
We start off with Perk 1 and 2 then go crazy hard working for the six Perk and then we relax doing the rest.
8. Who’s the hardest working Club Member?
That would be between Christine and Anne Marie or even maybe Violeta
9. Who’s the funniest?
Each one has something very funny that made us laugh or support our success that is what makes us a family. We are successful as a family because we are all caring.
10. Is there something you’d like to say to the Solitaire TriPeaks Community? If so, what?
Yes – we believe that in order to succeed at anything, especially the game, we must all be kind and respectful not only to each other but the other Clubs. We send lots of luck and blessings to all the Clubs reading this and thank you for making this such a fun game.
Want to leave feedback about this article? Visit the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum to discuss!