Something wicked this way comes…
And by “wicked”, we mean wicked fun! It’s the Solitaire TriPeaks Halloween Contest! It’s a chance for you to display your creativity and win some prizes.
There are 6 categories to choose from, including:
- Scariest Costume: Chill us to the bones with a creepy costume.
- Funniest Costume: Have us in stitches with a gut-splitting get-up.
- Most TriPeaks-like Costume: Tiki? Pele? Marina? a Seahorse? Poi? a Card? Seaweed? So many options!
- Best House Decor: You may be decorating your house anyway – why not win a prize for it?
- Your Pet in a Costume: We can hear it now: “Pickles makes such a cute great hot dog”; “Kitty-Goo-Goo in a top hat bears a striking resemblance to Charlie Chaplin”; And “My parrot, Ollie-Wanna-Cracker, as a pirate is hilarious!”
- Most Halloween-like Edible: Make us hunger for your “Crematorium Cookies”, “Cranium Cake”, “Zombie Ziti” or if you’re avoiding sugar, maybe your “Aboocado Ghost.” Whatever it is, we want to see it!
There will be a first, second and third place winner in each category. Here’s what you’ll win:
First Prize: 500,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards, 3 Volcano Cards and 5 of each Booster
Second Prize: 400,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards, 3 Volcano Cards
Third Prize: 300,000 Coins, 5 Wild Cards and 3 Volcano Cards
Here are the basic details: The contest runs from October 3rd, 2018 until October 31st at 11:59PM Eastern (10:59PM Central/ 9:59 Mountain/ 8:59PM Pacific). Photos must be posted in the Solitaire TriPeaks Forum under “Halloween Contest.” Photos MUST be owned 100% by YOU, and nobody else but you (poo-poo-de-doo!) You may enter once in each category, and must include your name and under which category you’re entering. Your email address in your Forum account must be up-to-date. You must be 18 years old or older and live in the U.S. or Canada (except Quebec) to be eligible and have both a Solitaire TriPeaks and Facebook account.
Here are the full details: The 2018 TriPeaks Halloween Contest OFFICIAL RULES