The two met over a decade ago, and their love was deep from the get-go. Later on, she discovered Solitaire TriPeaks and to maintain their closeness, he followed her in. And now? Well, as their Club name suggests, they’re even more inseparable.
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of your love?
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
I was a devout legend league player and my husband wanted to spend more time with me and see what all the fun was about.
4. How did you meet?
We met 12 years ago by chatting online in a local group and became inseparable, merging our family values and raising 4 kids together.
5. What’s your favorite thing about Shaymond?
He takes great care and consideration for me.
And Shaymond’s favorite thing about you?
Is that I’am headstrong and have a large vernacular.
6. Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
We have enjoyed travel over the years to many places, but since the pandemic our greatest joy lately has been the time we get with our 3 dogs and 4 hens (we are raising for the first time, quite the endeavor and has brought so many laughs).
7. Are you both in the same Club?
Yes, we decided to start our own just a few weeks ago, SOLITAIRITY
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
I am his muse, taught him everything I know in the game and we continue to learn more together with level knowledge and leadership roles.
9. What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
Happy spouse happy house! It goes both ways, you have to give and take in the moment, and learning to read what the other person needs in that moment is key.
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
The spirit of competitive fun has struck us both, from a solitaire game of all things, we could never have predicted it.
Would you and your love enjoy being featured in this month’s “Isle of Love” spotlight stories? If so, visit the “Isle of Love” article for more information!