They met years before Solitaire TriPeaks was even a glint in anyone’s eyes (and before at least three quarters of the staff of Solitaire TriPeaks was born!). She started first, and he apparently saw how much fun she was having, so he started, too. Now they’re in the same Club, but she’s still the better player.
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of your love?
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or do are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
I played for years, then my husband Jim started playing a couple years ago
4. How did you meet?
At a party, through a mutual friend, 37 years ago. We got married 4 months later.
5. What’s your favorite thing about your sweetie? And your sweetie’s favorite thing about you?
I love that Jim is loyal, protective, makes me laugh, and strives to make me happy. He says he loves I’m loyal, sweet, and I’d do anything for him.
6. Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
Travel, watching tv, family time, eating out.
7. Are you both in the same Club?
Yes. Shags Tiki
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
Karyn, of course! LOL
9. What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
Always keep it fun, remember it’s a game!
Would you and your love enjoy being featured in this month’s “Isle of Love” spotlight stories? If so, visit the “Isle of Love” article for more information!