Possibly unbeknownst to each other, both Nancy AND Natacha responded to our Isle of Love inquiry, so we’ll take a little from both of their submissions, and congratulate them on either a cute coincidence, or a masterful way to make an impact!
1. What are your names?
Nancy and Natacha
2. What is the name of your love?
Natacha and Nancy
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
We are both players and share the love of this game!
4. How did you meet?
5. What’s your favorite thing about your sweetie and what’s her favorite thing about you?
Nancy: My favorite thing about Natacha is Everything! Especially them kisses lol! Her favorite thing about me is my cooking!
Natacha: My favorite thing about Nancy is her cooking and her favorite thing about me is making her laugh.
6. Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
Nancy: Watching movies, going to beach, eating crab legs, our cat!
Natacha: We love taking long walks on the beach, cooking together and watching Series
7. Are you both in the same Club? If so, which one?
Yes! Cool cats.
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
Nancy: I am!
Natacha: We are equally good, but sometimes I think I’m better lol. She says it’s because I’ve been playing longer but I think not.
9. Uh oh… well you’ll have to face off in a Relay Challenge and let us know the outcome. On that note – what’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
Nancy: Communicate, listen, validate. It will never be perfect but you can perfect how you react. Accept them as they are and vice versa. Have fun and explore each other everyday.
Natacha: Laughter, understanding, and blocking out the negative energy.
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
Nancy: Thanks for the tips and making the game fun. I love the challenges!
Natacha: My final thoughts are that true love is about having fun together understanding each other and learning to give each other space
Thank you BOTH so much for your responses! This one was extra fun!
Would you and your love enjoy being featured in this month’s “Isle of Love” spotlight stories? If so, visit the “Isle of Love” article for more information!