Love is a many-splendored thing! It’s also an often-negotiated thing, requiring constant renegotiating as you learn more about each other. This week we meet Thomas and Brittany, two love-birds who realize that sometimes to be your best-self for your loved one, you might need to be in a different Club.
1. What is your name?
My name is Thomas
2. What is the name of your love?
My love is Brittany
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
Brittany and I both play TriPeaks Solitaire
4. How did you meet?
We met each other in high school.
5. What’s your favorite thing about your sweetie? And your sweetie’s favorite thing about you?
My favorite thing about Brittany is her strength and her patience. Her favorite thing about me is my unwavering loyalty to be her man.
6. Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
We enjoy outdoor activities, vacations, and our 2 children.
7. Are you both in the same Club?
Due to our competitive natures we are not both in the same Club.
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
The score board has my stats at a level above that of my love.
9. What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
Honesty is key to having a long standing relationship. Honesty=Trust which is absolutely the key to time.
10. Do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share with the Solitaire TriPeaks community?
Without Tri-peaks Solitaire my ability to be able to enjoy passing time is difficult.
Would you and your love enjoy being featured in this month’s “Isle of Love” spotlight stories? If so, visit the “Isle of Love” article for more information!