With their adopted nicknames, Tiki Turner and Hooch, you can bet that when they enter a room, they make quite the impression! A good one! These two lovebirds may not have met in Solitaire TriPeaks, but they sure make TriPeaks a part of their lives!
1. What is your name?
2. What is the name of your love?
Hoochdogg. Together we are “Turner and Hooch”.
3. Did you meet in Solitaire TriPeaks or do are you both players and share both your love and your love for Solitaire TriPeaks?
We did not meet on Solitaire TriPeaks, but we share our love and love of competition with each other on Solitaire TriPeaks.
4. How did you meet?
A mutual friend introduced us.
5. What’s your favorite thing about your sweetie? And your sweetie’s favorite thing about you?
My favorite thing about my sweetie is his smile! He loves his family and likes to have fun at whatever we do. His favorite thing about me is my butt lol
6. Oh heavens! Besides Solitaire TriPeaks, what are some things you enjoy doing together?
Watching all kinds of live sports, bird watching; especially hummingbirds & eagles, spending time with family, and finding good places to eat during our adventures.
7. Are you both in the same Club? If so, which one?
We are not in the same club, but have been for the majority of the time in the past.
8. Be honest – who’s a better player?
I am the best player!!! Tiki Turner rules!
9. What’s the best piece of advice you have for keeping a relationship alive?
Always support each other and have lots of fun in life! Laugh a lot!
Would you and your love enjoy being featured in this month’s “Isle of Love” spotlight stories? If so, visit the “Isle of Love” article for more information!